01e6f877e6a44296a7c3a80799e09f4c

Yesterday, I got an invitation to participate in the new Digg alpha!

Few main features, mentioned in email:
• Explore the "My News" and "Top News" pages.
• Find and follow your friends, influencers, and news sources you trust.
• Update your profile by adding a photo and link to your blog, Twitter account, or Facebook profile.

The first thing which strikes into my mind, after reading the aforementioned feature was, that, now you have the opportunity of leveraging your connections from other social networks like Google, Twitter and Facebook to share what you care about. You really don’t need to try to get followers on Digg and then ask those followers to Digg, to make your submissions popular.

Initially, when I signed up with Digg, I was really disappointed. I wasn’t really prepared to both submit & promote my submissions, so I dropped off and was not so active, as it took lot of efforts to get my submissions considered and there were only few, who were dominating the home page of Digg.

Now, with Digg4, I am very eager to see if this makes Digg more popular among the people I am linked to, on Facebook and Twitter because they all share their information, interests and news with me.

If we’re already connected on Facebook and you Follow me on Twitter, I’ll see your submissions and you’ll see mine on Facebook and Twitter.

Has anyone tried the new Digg yet? Tell me what you think!

Looking to hire an SEO Expert ??

I'm reading: Digg4 - New Face of DiggTweet this!

0 comments